I decided it was time to do some piecing. I started this quilt over a year ago and while packing and moving to the new studio I found the blocks and decided to put them together.
It finished at 78″ square. I never use a pattern , I just make it up as I go, so it is fun to see how they are going to turn out. I will need to buy backing and batting for it but at least the top is finished.
Teddy got to test it out.
Here is one I made a year ago with a different layout but the same block.
Teddy was a bit upset this morning. There was a lot of noise because there was a crew of workers paving the drive.
Here is was a few weeks ago.
They started the paving this morning. Here it the view from the studio window.
Here is the finished pavement.
And a few more garden pictures