Center finished

I finished up what will be the center of the quilt that I started yesterday. (see that post here)

It is 40 x 60 now.  I have more planned.  There will be a wide border , also pieced, that will make it much larger.

I had planned to make it a simple little quilt, but when I got the center done I had some more ideas and some more batik fabric that I hadn’t used in the last quilt so really not leftovers but they will be perfect.

Here are some more pics (click to enlarge)

I have the borders planned and cut ….more on that next time.

Earlier today Teddy was outside supervising some garden work.    The sun was shining and he looked extra spiffy because he has just been to the groomer.

DSCN7567 DSCN7566

He enjoys supervising both quilting and gardening.  He is a good boss 😉

14 thoughts on “Center finished

1. Rose in VT says:

Teddy looks very regal in his supervisor pose – good job Teddy!

2. Sharon Eshlamsn says:

Teddy is such a handsome little guy…….just love him. And Tim, your quilt looks mighty handsome as well. I look forward to seeing what you’ve got planned for it.

3. Mary says:

Teddy looks very handsome….and those brick pavers with the stars in the center are nice too.

4. Cheryl says:

It is such fun watching your projects develop, both inside and outside. Ear scratches to your supervisor, too!

5. Swinney, Laura L. says:

I felt so bad this a.m. when I accidentally clicked something this a.m. on your post, I did it without realizing and it was not the “excellent” but when I clicked it was on “average” on your post so I voted again and chose excellent….. so sorry for any confusion, I LOVE your posts!! ☺

Laura Swinney | Jacobs | Lead Project Admin, Admin Section Lead | 832.351.7619 | laura.swinney@jacobs.com | http://www.jacobs.com

6. Pam G. says:

I’m liking the quilt center! So creative. And Teddy – he’s so handsome.

7. Lorij says:

Teddy looks so happy and content. Like he hasn’t a care in the world 😌.

Comments