brights

Organizing all my fabric has its disadvantages.  I come to a stack of fabric and I need to start making a quilt top.    I do still spend time hand quilting, but I had to spend a little time today piecing these bright fabrics.

I am using 16 fabrics.   I will post more about it soon.  I still have 4 fabrics to piece and then plan a layout.

Teddy is feeling much better

He says hi to everyone and thanks for your concern.

16 thoughts on “brights

1. lorieast says:

So glad to see you coming over to the bright side. 🙂
    Glad Teddy is doing better!

The fabrics were given to me by a good friend who had to go into assisted living. It must be at least 10 years old……I have no Idea what she had planned for it but I am sure she would love to see it being used

2. Martha Caterino says:

Needed to see your joyful colors!

3. Lorij says:

He’s looking perky and alert. Glad he’s mending well. He’ll be back to his old self before you know it. Give him a rub for me 😊.

4. Rose in VT says:

Glad to hear Teddy is better, sometimes I think the heat is harder on our skin than the cold.
    The carpet looks like a good border fabric color for this quilt. I didn’t even notice it last night, but this morning it really pops the quilt blocks.

5. Pam G. says:

Beautiful colors and a great design so far. Glad Teddy is doing better!

6. Sandra B says:

I am so glad to hear that Teddy is doing better!
    Love your new project….happy colors and great pattern! Cannot wait to see it all done….isn’t it funny how we can get easily distracted from one task, and before you know it, a new quilt top is in the works? I think that is how I have ended up with so many works in progress! But you know what….I wouldn’t change it for anything…it is just part of this wonderful world of quilting!! Certainly never boring!!

7. Amie says:

So glad to hear Teddy is feeling better!

8. Amie says:

I love the design. Are the units 60 degree? I may do this one with you.

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )