Diamond Quilt Top Finished

I finished the diamond quilt top.   The finished size is 74″ x 92″.    I was planning to make it larger but I like the look of it at the size it is.

Quilting will have to wait for a while.    Teddy and I have a lot of quilting already in progress.

We had a nice rainstorm this afternoon.    Here are a few garden pictures from this morning.

No back to hand quilting

15 thoughts on “Diamond Quilt Top Finished

1. Nerida Duncan says:

The quilt looks fabulos Tim. I hope Teddy wasnt frightened by the storm.

fortunately Teddy is not afraid of storms as long as he doesnt have to go outside….he is afraid of getting wet ….if it is raining and we have to go somewhere I need to carry him to the car

2. Cheri says:

I like this quilt a lot. You’ve distributed the colors and values beautifully! And it looks like it was really fun to make. Nicely done!

3. Lorij says:

Your garden is still pretty. Teddy looks happy. Give him a rub for me 😊.

4. helen says:

Hello, Tim! Did the quilt inspire your pictures or the flowers your quilt??
    Beautiful! And I wanted to say that it is incredible what you did with your garden, and in such a short time! And also the armchair! You know doing everything! Congratulations!
    (do your days have 48 hours?!?? 🙂
    Best wishes and a gentle pat for Teddy!

5. audrey says:

Love the bright spots in this quilt! What a great top!

6. Suzanne says:

Great tutorial for that quilt. So nice of you to share.
    I saw your reindeer quilt in Syracuse yesterday. So great!
    It was my nine year old cousins favorite. She had her mom take a picture of her next to it. If the photo turns out well I will send it to you.
    Again, great quilt Tim!

7. Pam G. says:

Beautiful quilt, beautiful garden and handsome Teddy!

8. […] Having some fun with my leftovers from the last quilt. […]