X’s and O’s

I finished this top in the spring and I started the hand quilting and have worked on it off and on since.     I decided to spread it out today and see how much I have done.

As cute as Teddy looks posing on it I had to ask him to move to get a better picture.

The center is done and I have the corners to finish.  I don’t know if you can see the marking in the picture but there is a one inch grid marked for quilting.

I have more done than I thought 🙂   It will still be a while before it is done….but nice to know it is over 1/2 done

26 thoughts on “X’s and O’s

1. Annette says:

I never tire seeing this quilt. I just love the pattern and the fabrics!

2. glendajean says:

Morning Tim, and Teddy you look so dapper this morning. Like Annette this quilt appeals to me, I love the corners, your back ground fabric changes the whole look to the X and O. So glad you have found time to quilt it. Cheers Glenda Australia.

3. Susan Steele says:

❤ ❤ ❤ I just have a "thing" for this one…..very different…very graphic…it just is a fantastic combination!

4. Marilyn says:

One of my favorite quilts! I look forward to seeing it finished.

5. Maureen Jackson says:

You have helper Teddy, I have helper Sunflower.

6. Shula Mussnug says:

Love this quilt. Enlarged the pic so I could see the markings for quilting. It is so accurate. Do you use a pencil and straight edge? Does the pencil wash out easily?

7. Peg says:

How big is it? It’s beautiful!

8. Nancy says:

Of all of your quilts pieced since I’ve been reading your blog for about a year, this is my favorite! That polka dot fabric is super! Is it staying in your own collection?

9. Cheri says:

It’s such a pleasant surprise to find out that you are closer to the finish line than you thought. Glad you had that experience today! That Teddy. Must be hard to ask him to move when he is so photogenic. 😊

10. Deb Marchant says:

This one is my absolute fave. I love it 😄

11. Ginney Camden says:

This is another one of yours that is my favorite. I didn’t know I could have so many favorites. I love the choice of fabrics!

12. audrey says:

So much texture already! This is a really great quilt.:)

13. Cathy McIntee says:

I want a “love it” button.

14. Bernie says:

I just wanted to comment very quickly to tell you how much I enjoy your blog, your pictures of everything, the garden, Teddy (a sweetie) and thank you. Your quilts and quilting are awesome. Bernie

Comments