I got the studio painted. It started with buying a new sewing machine and needing to rearrange the room. I also needed to fix the windows (which still need repainting but that is next). since everything needed moving it was the perfect time to paint.
There were several cans of paint in the basement. I decided to see what would happen if I mixed a few cans together. The color turned out pretty good and didn’t cost anything.
Here is how it looked before.
It is hard to tell how dark the gray paint is in this picture so here is a close up.
I rearranged the furniture so that Teddy could have his chair by the window.
I have space for both the Singer 301a and the 600. And I hung a bunch of my paintings. Before I started quilting I had time to paint.
Here are some more pictures of the space (click pictures to enlarge)
I have some organizing to do now……everything ended up on my desk.
That is the project for tomorrow….and maybe sanding and painting the windows……then window treatments……then organize the storage closet……
I’m tired already