Snowflakes again

I couldn’t resist making more snowflakes.   Here they all are (click pictures to enlarge)

I got the patterns finished (available here https://www.etsy.com/listing/256166149/snowflake-patterns-4?ref=shop_home_feat_1)

I really think I need to make this one into a quilt.

I’m done with them for a while and now back to quilting…..more on that soon

Happy quilting

26 thoughts on “Snowflakes again

1. Deb says:

That last snowflake would be lovely in a quilt, or in placemats.

2. Katherine says:

absolutely incredible, Tim. Do you sketch them out on the folded paper before you begin to cut?

Some I do….some I just cut…..most of these were sketched first…..when they are just abstract shapes I do it without a sketch but if I want it to contain an image I do a planed sketch first

3. Jill says:

Do you know Robert Sabuda? He’s a paper artist from Pinckney but now in New York. He illustrates pop-up books. You probably have a lot in common! Both of you are amazing. 🙂

4. Tina Williams says:

Mind. Blown. Those patterns are astounding!

5. Cathie King says:

You make them look so real. Like when those big fluffy ones fall at night and look so pretty.

6. vickiec54 says:

I have bought snowflake 2 & 3 of your Etsy shop, all of those are incredible! I really want to take one and do a small quilt. What was your process when you made yours?

7. Lorij says:

STUNNING!!! You are very gifted. What a wonderful blessing.

Yes, that’s the one I picked out too. Meant to be quilted.

9. Dawn Cooper says:

I think your snowflakes are amazing!

I found your blog because of them a few years ago after seeing your snowflakes on Wonkyworld blog & have been following your work since then.

Dawn

10. Colleen says:

Tim Thanks for sharing your quilts and ideas for all of us to see. A couple of years back you made a denim quilt for Teddy. You stitched it in a gold thread. Could you possibly repost that link for me. I have the materials to make a demin top and I would love your inspiration. Thanks for all that you do and share. Colleen

11. lilquilter says:

OMG, Tim, they are GORGEOUS! what size are they?

Comments