So many projects

I saw this on Facebook and it is so true!

multiple

I can’t just work on one thing….the result is that I seem to go forever without finishing projects and then there are several finishes close together.

I’m closing in on this one.

DSCN6024 DSCN6023

And this one

DSCN9020 DSCN9019

The top is nearly finished

Teddy is coming along. (click to enlarge)

I’ll post more about each one in the next few days.

And the half dozen or so others in the works.

31 thoughts on “So many projects

1. The 19th century applique looks amazing. Whatever you do, do not wet wash that one at the end! 🙂

2. Annette Jacob says:

Let me know when you’re ready to sell that one!!!! Lovely!

Keeps things interesting!

4. Cheri says:

I totally identity with your disorder! I just can’t stick to one thing either. I like to work on what I’m in the mood for. And I like a wide variety of styles and techniques.That appliqué quilt, though, is so stunning. Do you know what the design is?

5. Sharon says:

You do such beautiful work.

6. HI, Tim! I am in awe of your work! Can you show us how you mark your baptist fan lines? I love this look but am not sure how to go about marking all those half circles? Any help would be fantastic!
    Take care!
    Paulette

7. knitnkwilt says:

On the flip side: suddenly when they are all near the end, you have a spate of finished quilts.

8. Audrey Waite says:

I like TOAD…..Treasured Objects Almost Done!

Audrey Waite

9. Audrey Waite says:

All your TOADs are fantastic. And I love seeing Teddy!

10. Pam G. says:

Your work is so beautiful and so creative. I’m amazed at the Teddy quilt. It’s incredible! He looks pretty proud. And to Audrey Waite – I love the TOAD remark.

11. audrey says:

So many Wonderful projects.:)

12. Lynda Weninger says:

I enjoy the close-ups. Your quilting is beautiful

13. Ginney Camden says:

I love that applique on top. As well as the wonderful frame/hoop! Teddy is pretty cute too.

14. Diane says:

Oh yes..I just posted about this …so happy I am in good company.

15. Hello, fellow MPD “sufferer!” I know just what you mean. Your projects all look so beautiful though. Teddy is dapper as usual too!

16. You do such a good job of sticking with continuing to work on all those wonderful projects! I’ve had a problem with losing interest in older projects & only working on the new ones. I’m trying to change my ways–this week I have worked on a brand new project, a project from last summer, & a project from a year & a half ago! Love all your work, but that Teddy whole cloth quilt is just great!

Comments