I made some progress on the rose quilt
I am also working on the antique applique quilt. I am testing a new video camera ….when I get it working better I will do some videos of the progress ….here is a test
I will change the angle so you can see better and add sound but I think it is going to work ….stay tuned
I have a family of Robins nesting in the Hydrangea and the babies are getting too large for the mother to sit in the nest so the parents are taking turns standing guard at the edge of the garden.
I did a bit of treadle quilting. The new Classic machine fits well in the treadle and does a nice stitch.
Here are a few pictures of the quilt and the back (click pictures to enlarge)