I am almost done with this quilt.
Borders on 3 more sides yet to finish and then binding.
I switched to the Singer 127 because it so large and easier to fit a full-sized quilt under.
I worked on a Singer 15 today and it is running great. I had to adjust the height of the needle bar to make it work.
It is a very pretty machine and it makes a great stitch but the harp space (distance between the needle and the pillar) is smaller so I wont be doing a lot of free motion quilting on it.
It rained this morning but cleared up this evening so I took some more pictures of the garden. ( I added captions but not I think it is too slow)