Hand Quilting Progress

Teddy went to see the groomer and as soon as he got home he ran to my quilting chair and posed….he wanted to be sure he got his picture taken while he was looking good 🙂

DSCN0230 DSCN0225

I really do work on hand quilting for at least 4 hours a day.    Here are some progress pictures (click pictures to enlarge)

I took a few more garden pictures today

And I did video of Treadle quilting

Back to work

Happy quilting

18 thoughts on “Hand Quilting Progress

1. heart2go says:

Fantastic quilt and pup!!!

2. Ann says:

Both the quilt and Teddy look great! Also, I loved the quilting on the tumbling blocks in your recent post.

And I can’t believe how far ahead of us your garden is!! Rhodos and azaleas are still in bloom here, and my irises and peonies are peaking. You are 2 weeks ahead it looks like….
    What was that first picture–an Eremurus?

yes Eremurus, I love them…….it looks like it is going to be pretty when it opens. It is so dry here I have the sprinkler on……we might be ahead but I would rather have some real rain! the last few days were cloudy and we did have a few drops but not enough to do anything 😦

3. Anita says:

Beautiful hand quilting, beautiful garden and gorgeous Teddy. Thanks for sharing.

4. Jaydee Price says:

He is so handsome and ready for summer. Give him a pet from me.

5. Teddy, the rose quilt and the garden are all looking fantastic!

6. Pam G. says:

Teddy is so handsome with his new summer cut and he poses so nicely! I’m sure the quilt will be another winner at AQS one day. And the garden – so beautiful. I just don’t know how you find the time for everything. The treadle video is great – more inspiration from you!

7. cheryl says:

what do you use for a wash away stabilizer?

8. Maxine says:

Just beautiful.

9. Your video is great – the blue quilt top with Teddy reminds me of the old chenille bedspreads 🙂 He looks like it belongs to him (Teddy) 🙂 Your posts get me through some tough days lately, thank you so much for the pics of your garden, it is something special. You are a very hard working person. Bernie

Comments