More Book Covers

I made a few more book covers to try out different fabrics.

This one a a faux suede upholstery fabric

this one is Batik

I like the suede look fabric…it is very thick but the treadle machine goes through it pretty well.     I think I’ll make a few more.

Teddy was guarding the garden today.

Doesn’t he look tough?

Here are some new garden pictures (click on pictures to enlarge)

20 thoughts on “More Book Covers

1. hillfolk says:

Love the book covers, a brilliant idea to test out my hand quilting abilities

2. hillfolk says:

Inspirational as always Sir!

3. judysew4th says:

The book covers are marvellous! I think I know what all my friends will receive for their birthdays in the coming year. And, YES…Teddy does look tough! No doubt he is just protecting his beautiful garden….

4. Ann says:

Wow those covers are amazing! They look like leather in the pictures!

The garden is looking great too….your clematis is awesome.
    Pats to Teddy-

5. Susan Smith says:

You love for quilting never ceases to amaze me. Love the faux leather one myself. Teddy looks especially handsome guarding his garden. You flowers are spectacular.

6. gonerustic says:

Love the suede cover especially … and your garden is stunning!

7. ro848 says:

You are so prolific!! Love the suede one. Am very partial to batiks and love the effect of the quilting on that one. Am currently drawn to the slow stitch movement and book covers would lend themselves to that hand quilting approach beautifully. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

Be afraid….be very afraid. The Tedinator will let no one pass. Well….maybe for a friendly voice, outstretched palm of hand…a treat.

9. Wilma Scholl says:

What a beautiful yard and flowers. How do you have time to keep your beautiful yard and do such amazing quilting? Your accomplishments make me feel like I’m not doing anything, even though I try to keep a needle in my hands as often as possible.I
    Enjoy your posts so much.

10. Carline Anthony says:

The book covers are just stunning.
    Is my name on one of them? LOL. Your garden is an inspiration too!

Comments