flowers

We have had a few short rain showers the last few days and the flowers appreciate it! (click pictures to enlarge)

I made another Journal

DSCN0654 DSCN0658

Now back to work on hand quilting……almost at the half way point on this one.

17 thoughts on “flowers

1. Caron Mosey says:

I absolutely love your new journal!

2. Louise C says:

Many of those flowers are part of my garden too. Presently, daylillies are starting to bloom; one of them, Time for Eternity, is now showing its glory and I wish to obtain some seeds of it to reseed. I know, those seeds will not ressemble the parents but I love to play the bee part and see what comes out of it. Also, those bookcovers are really beautiful and full of personality. I made some needle books myself, and also, one knitting needle book; nothing to compare with yours but you are giving me the little tap on the shoulder so that I try myself to free-motion on this. They are little pieces to practice, easy to manage on the sewing machine and look fun to make. I might give it a try. Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures.

3. Beautiful garden. Are most of the flowers perennials?

4. Chas Spain says:

Love the drumstick heads and the punches of yellow – it’s very wintry here at the moment so we’re feeling a bit starved of colour. Agree your journal cover is amazing Tim!

5. Irene Vernon says:

The journal is amazing would love to make one.

Sent from my iPad.

Tim Latimer, master of understatement; “I made another journal.” That journal cover is inSANE! It is baroquely gorgeous!

7. MIRANDA BRAHJA says:

I JUST FOLLOW YOUR BLOGG, IT’S SO CUTE AND SIMPLE, IT’S BEAUTIFUL. I REALLY LIKE YOUR JOB.

8. Nerida says:

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful.

9. joandstella says:

Hi Tim,

I have a beautiful old coffee tqble book, that no longer has a dust jacket and I

Comments