I finished up the hand quilting and binding on the scrappy 1900 quilt.
I left the edges wonky rather than trying to square it up and have to cut off a lot of fabric. My goal with this was to make it look like it was all made by the same person. I imagined how the person who made the top might do the quilting and I figured they would be as unconcerned for uniformity in the quilting as they were in the piecing so the quilting is intentionally irregular.
Here are some more pictures (click pictures to enlarge)
I made a video of how I did the binding. (Teddy makes an appearance)
And here are some more pictures of the garden today