Snowflakes

It is that time of year again…….
every year I make a bunch of snowflakes. Here are a few for previous years (click pictures to enlarge)

I am working on them again ( I might do another giveaway drawing in the next few weeks)
I made a video of how to fold and cut them and then make them into an applique for quilting.

25 thoughts on “Snowflakes

1. I’m always amazed at your beautiful snowflakes! Mine look the same as the ones I did in third grade–I’m going to have to study your video!

2. Deb says:

Enjoyed the video

3. Barbara Morgan says:

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity. I love snowflakes!

4. Carline Anthony says:

Fawow, there is no end to your talent

5. Anita says:

Gorgeous work. Such a great artist! Thanks for sharing.

6. Anne Kasten says:

love love love these.
    tim you are such an inspiration!!!!

7. Jennifer says:

Hi Tim,
    I am so glad that you are posting again. Thank you for your inspiration. If you get a chance could you please post a picture of your winter garden (I live in a very warm climate and am intrigued by the dramatic changes you get in cold climates.

8. Sandi Tundel says:

Tim, Thank you so much for continuing your blog. You always make my day. Happy Thanksgiving.

9. Miriam says:

All I can say is WOW! These are amazing.

10. Louise C says:

When I was younger, I was buying the McCalls Needlework & Crafts and I still have some of the books, the ones that I used a lot. One of them presented a magnificent quilt, an Hawaiian quilt (spring/summer 1975). The explanations contained the technique on how to fold and cut the master pattern to make this gorgeous piece, which was for a queensize bed. The main design was cut in a 101” square. Your snowflakes are just awesome!

11. Beautiful snowflakes. I am especially in love with the peacock feather one. Thank you for sharing your process with us.

12. Phyllis Henrich says:

Amazing! Think first graders could handle these??

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )