Teddy the Quilter

I am working on a bag for an order today

Teddy decided he would like to do it so here is a video

The video volume is not the best ( I need to buy a camera with a microphone) but you might enjoy watching.

Next time more garden pictures and some plans for a new quilt.

20 thoughts on “Teddy the Quilter

1. ellennorman says:

I love Teddy!

2. katechiconi says:

That small furry person is extremely talented as well as decorative πŸ™‚

3. Once again, THANK YOU for glimpses of your creativity! Gentle hug to Teddy! Have a wonderful day!

4. Kristen Steiner says:

I knew it! I knew he was watching, biding his time. I was watching the video (without sound because of my ancient computer) and kept expecting to see the paw enter the frame, but then I realized he’s still got you bamboozled that he doesn’t yet know how to do this. I think he sneaks over at night and works in the quilt utopia workroom and runs up a few scrappies. And you have so many quilts you don’t notice. That’s Teddy — so adorable you don’t notice he’s devious.

5. Gayle says:

So good to see you back on your blog. I love the new bags and someday when would love to order one.

6. Pam G says:

It’s good to have you back Tim! I’ve missed you & Teddy. I was in Michigan June 16-22. Flew into DTW & drove a rental truck back with some family heirlooms. Stayed in Marshall & visited from there. Had a great time & weather was awesome. Hope you’re feeling good & look forward to more posts.

7. Connie Combs says:

Your work is always amazing! Such fun to watch you in action. Lots of great info too. Happy quilting! !

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )