updates

I have been working on a few new things.   This green leather wall hanging is nearly done, I just need to add the binding.

Here is a preview of the next one.

I am planning to start a new quilt.   It will be similar to the peacock quilt.

I have 3 more fabric panels that were hand dyed by my friend Debra Linker.

Remember being a kid and looking up at the clouds and trying to decide what the shapes looked like?   These fabric panels are much the same…..I stare at them and see different shapes……I have to decide what shape I want to use as the quilting design.   I will be basting one of them this weekend and marking it for quilting so I will post some pictures of what I decided.

I did a video of how I quilted this bag.

It is about an hour long so watch when you have some extra time.

and here is Teddy saying “time to water”

and some more garden photos

20 thoughts on “updates

1. Sandi Tundel says:

Tim, you and your work are absolutely amazing. I would love to spend a day with you, just to watch you create. Thanks for sharing.

2. Jeanette says:

Love that tower of petunias. A nice addition to the garden that is so visible….

3. katechiconi says:

Gorgeous, both the leatherwork and the dyed fabrics you’re going to work on. Can’t wait to see what you do with those…

4. Susan Dileanis says:

The leather art pieces are amazing. They should be in a art gallery or museum.

5. Maureen says:

All are fabulous! I love it all, keep sharing please.

6. Mrs. Plum says:

Oh, Tim, your work just keeps getting better and better! Thanks for your garden photos, too. I’m especially fond of the astilbe.

7. Rebecca Romano says:

Your work is just beautiful! Rebecca Romano

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Tim Latimer – Quilts etc wrote:

> timquilts posted: “I have been working on a few new things. This green > leather wall hanging is nearly done, I just need to add the binding. Here > is a preview of the next one. I am planning to start a new quilt. It will > be similar to the peacock quilt. ” >

8. I am just blown away by your work! Watching your video was helpful for me and I may break out of straight lines before long.

9. Teresa Duggan says:

Love love love your work Tim!

Comments