I got the old Singer running…..
and I found some pictures of one from an old auction record
That helped to know what I needed to look for in the top and base.
I found a top that is in very bad shape but it is the same as this pictures above so I ordered it and will work on restoring it.
I also found a few bases but have not decided if I want to buy one ( the top will fit on one of my existing bases)
anyway this 18 dollar machine has the potential of being very expensive!
here is a longer video I did
I will post some more pictures when I get it all cleaned up and put together….
I did try some Free Motion quilting on it and it works great!