Tree Finished

I finished the Tree Quilt (actually this one is a study for the larger tree quilt)

I decided to offer it for sale https://www.etsy.com/listing/546834507/blue-moon-art-quilt?ref=shop_home_active_1

The top for the Singer VS2 arrived. It needs a lot for work!   but it is going to be great.

I will post some more pictures as I work on cleaning it up.

I am working on a leather briefcase/messenger bag on one of my Singer 15’s

And I did a video

I am going to see a physical therapist on Wednesday…..hopefully I can get the kinks worked out of my shoulders and elbows and knees.    I had x-rays of my hands and they showed degeneration many of the joints in the fingers, thumbs and wrists ….will see what they can do about that if anything.

I’ll keep you posted.  Fortunately none of this is bothered by machine quilting so I have plenty to keep my busy!    I have a few hand quilting projects in progress forever now that I really want to finish so hopefully soon.

16 thoughts on “Tree Finished

That tree is so amazing!!
    Hope you find some relief for your joint pains!

2. Martyne says:

You tree is mysterious and majestic. Such beautiful craftsmanship Tim.
    I hope your hands feel better quickly.

3. Mrs. Plum says:

Thanks for sharing your completed quilt, Tim. I love it, especially the moon. Hope your PT helps next week!

4. katechiconi says:

I hope they can help relieve your joint problems, and that you’ll be able to carry on quilting for many years to come.

5. Patrick Campbell says:

Beautiful tree. I love the dark colors which makes you look at it longer.

6. Deb says:

Wishing you the best at PT . The tree is wonderful!!

7. Gretchen McClain says:

Your quilting just amazes me! You certainly are gifted! I’ll be praying that get relief throughout your body. Getting older is not for sissies! I turned 65 yesterday and I’m now a member of the Medicare club! ☺

8. Katie says:

Feeling for you. For now my elbow is good now. Cortisone shots sorted it out. Same with the shoulder which, interestingly enough, I injured hanging quilts. I had LRTI surgery on my left hand a few weeks ago along with tendon release in my wrist. So not much sewing going on at the moment. I’ll have the same and more done on the other hand later in the year. Fingers crossed for pain-free sewing! You encourage me to cleanup my treadle and get it going properly, but since that’s heavy hand work I guess I’ll have to curb my impatience and save it for next year. In the meantime I can enjoy your videos! 😀

Comments