Updates

Sorry to have been away for so long, I have been feeling very unwell the last few weeks.    I am going to see the Dr again on Monday to see if we can find out why.

I have not been very productive but since the last posting I did finish a few things.
Here is a purple leather wall quilt. https://www.etsy.com/listing/535506776/quilt-music-art-quilt?ref=shop_home_active_1

and   new large bag https://www.etsy.com/listing/548941881/quilted-tote?ref=listing-shop-header-3

here is the finished butterfly quilt (it sold)

working on testing some pencils to make quilt blocks…..more about that soon

50 thoughts on “Updates

1. quilz4me says:

Hope you are feeling better soon.   Sandy

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

2. Lori says:

Your work is amazing! Hope you feel stronger soon.

3. glendajean says:

That’s not good news to read Tim, best of luck with getting positive feed back from the Drs. Cheers aglenda Australia.

4. Deb says:

So sorry to hear tha your not feeling well again! Hope the doctor finds out why ,and it’s a simple issue. Lovely work.

5. Joan says:

Keeping you in prayer, Tim. Hang tough!
    💚Sr. Joan

6. Mary says:

Tim, I’m so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. Actually, just this afternoon I was thinking that I hadn’t received a post f to m you in a while. Hopefully you find out what is wrong and its a quick mend! I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Your work is spectacular and it doesn’t surprise me that the butterfly wall hanging sold already. Your gardens must give you daily inspiration.
    Take care
    MaryLittfin

7. Cathie King, Toronto says:

Love our wall hanging Tim. Please take care of yourself. Hugs to both Teddy and you.

8. Pat says:

Everything you do is beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon.

9. Ann Liebner says:

Tim, Sorry to learn that you are not feeling well. Prayers for healing and good report from Dr. Your work is beautiful and amazing: I love everything ~ your quilts, your purses, your gardens, your Teddy…!

10. Ann says:

Well, that sure is awful news. It’s scary when you feel unwell and don’t know why.
    The amazing thing is that you’ve gotten more done while you are feeling poorly than I have over a span of years!

I’ll be thinking of you and Teddy.
    Ann

11. Susie Q says:

I have a daughter who would love the purple item as a bag. Hoping your doctor’s appointment updates you with some information and not just a list of more tests. Get feeling better soon.

12. Judy Forkner says:

I hope the doctor is able to give you an answer & a solution! Good luck Tim. Your accomplishments while sick are way more impressive than mine, while feeling pretty good!

13. Maureen says:

Best wishes for a quick diagnosis and recovery. I love your work which I’m sure you can escape to as well as your garden. Thanks you so much for sharing it all. Again best wishes to you and Teddy.

14. Mrs. Plum says:

Oh, Tim, I’ve wondered if you were ill. I’m so sorry. May your doctors have wisdom and discernment as they help you heal. Your work, as always, is stupendous and inspiring.

15. Lindsay says:

Sorry you aren’t feeling well and thank you for the update. I was wondering. I wish the best for you and Teddy.

16. Cathie Lanier says:

Beautiful work, Tim! Feel better soon. Hopefully the Dr. will have some insight.

17. Irene vernon says:

Wonderful to see and hear you being interviewed. (Winner) at the quilt show,all your work is impressive,hope the doctor can solve any problems Tim.

18. Baukje Booth says:

Sorry to hear you are unwell, missing seeing your wonderful work.

19. banksia says:

Sad to hear you are unwell Tim.Your work is brilliant as usual.Hope you recover quickly 🌼🌿

20. katechiconi says:

There’s a lot of nasty stuff floating around just now. I hope it’s something you can recover from quickly, and that you make a full and speedy recovery.

21. Carin Wijnand says:

Love your work, get well soon ❤

22. Anita says:

I hope you are well soon. I will be praying for you.

23. Martha Caterino says:

Show your quilt at AQS show yesterday.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

24. Mary Deisgula says:

Hope you are feeling better soon. Love ❤️ your flowers.

25. Judie Frost says:

Sorry to hear you are ill, I hope the doctor finds out what is wrong! Your bags are beautiful. Are you quilting on your singer? I am just beginning to quilt on my domestic Husqvarna, hoping to become good at it. Enjoy your blog, and miss seeing Teddy. Judie Frost

Comments