update

I finished the bible cover

I can make one for you 🙂   here is the link:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/527911147/bible-with-quilted-leather-cover?ref=shop_home_active_7

the one is the link is different but just add a note to seller in the checkout process and I will do the quilting to match your request.

So I went to the hospital and had my Endoscopic Ultrasound procedure.    It looks like a big part of my problem  is stones in the pancreas.   The question is how they will approach getting them out.     It also looks like ulcers are a problem.   I am waiting to hear back from the GI dr and my GP to see what the next step is to get to feeling better.   The good news is I know what is wrong ( and I am not crazy, there really is something up)….the bad part is waiting for a course of action.  Not being able to eat properly and being in constant pain is very draining.

I got this one basted today.

It is pretty big (60 inches wide) and I used 2 layers of batting….it weighs a ton!

I am finishing up a black leather bag for a customer and then I hope I can get outside and take some garden pictures and start fall cleanup…..I am afraid my garden has suffered this year 😦

I bought a new video camera with a better microphone so I will try that out soon (as much as I hater to do it I need to read the manual )

Teddy has his fall allergies and goes to see the vet on Saturday.

Here is a link to the AQS show ….my 2 quilts are included

Happy Quilting!

28 thoughts on “update

1. Helenanne Judisch says:

Beautiful Bible cover. Thankful you were able to have the necessary testing done, and that both of the issues discovered are treatable. Being in pain is exhausting and coupled with not being able to eat well, it’s amazing you are able to get anything done.
    For what it’s worth, you have followers who are pulling for you and keeping you in their prayers. Hope you hear from the necessary doctors and a treatment plan develops in short order. Take good care.

2. Deb says:

Sorry to hear of the pain,but glad to hear there’s something will done. Praying for a speedy recovery. I do miss your flower photos ,totally understand why you haven’t been out in the garden.

3. Jackie B. says:

Your Bible cover is beautiful. Your quilting is amazing!
    I’m so glad they found out what was wrong. Hope you will be feeling better soon. Teddy too. Take care.

4. Theresa Powers says:

You do such amazing, beautiful work! Hope you are feeling better soon!

5. gijane279-Liz says:

I’m glad to see they have figured out what has been causing your pain, now it’s on to healing! Prayers for that! And your bible cover is beautiful!

6. jackie howe says:

My little dog is taking apoquel, for allergies, may not be the same allergy but has helped her. Hate it when she hurts and I know even with your health problems Teddy’s allergies hurt you too.

7. The mother of a friend of my son’s suffered for years with Pancreatitis before they finally figured out what was wrong. I remember how miserable she was. I’m glad your diagnosis didn’t take that long.
    I hope the treatments are figured out soon and you feel better soon. Good Luck!

8. katechiconi says:

Hopefully they’ll be able to treat your pancreatic stones with drugs, but if not, lithotripsy can be very successful and isn’t painful – it’s basically crumbling the stones into powder using sound waves.
    I see that being sick and in pain has not reduced your creativity, however! I’m hoping you’ll soon be able to approach your creative work with more energy and joy when you’re feeling better.

Thanks! I am hopeful that the can do it with sound waves…..they took some xrays to see if they show up. apparently they need to be able to see them on the xray to do that

9. Cheryl Kirchhoff says:

The Bible cover is absolutely stunning! I pray you will soon be feeling ever so much better!

10. Rose in VT says:

Oh Tim: I hope you’re feeling much better soon and that the action plan comes faster than the diagnosis did. As others have said, your creativity hasn’t suffered, and the bible cover is beautiful.

11. Nancy says:

Well finally you know what has been causing your pain. You have put up with it for a long time and done all this incredible quilting along the way. I certainly hope they come up with a plan of action soon! Take care and Teddy too.

12. LeeAnne says:

Congrats on a diagnosis! Now hoping treatment can follow soon. Your work is an inspiration.

The Bible is amazing, of course!
    Glad you have the reason and hope you are all fit to go soon!

14. Sandi says:

Love the trees!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Comments