Finished!

I had my (hopefully ) last pancreatic procedure yesterday!    This one was to remove the stint and the stone fragments.    I am very tired today and have a sore throat from the scope and airway going down the throat, but the good news is the abdominal pain is essentially gone.    So now I can try to start eating right again and get some strength and energy back (months of eating putting you in great pain makes it hard to eat properly).

Next up I want to get control of the arthritis in my hands….seeing the Dr. on Tuesday to start looking into what we can do on that front.

I worked on another bag the last few days…this one in purple plush upholstery fabric.

I have a few big quilts planned and a whole lot of other plans but I am going to take it easy for a few days and be sure I am fully recovered….then it is off to the races 🙂

19 thoughts on “Finished!

1. Ann says:

Great news!! So glad to hear your pain is gone ,or, almost gone.Love the color of the new bag.
    Big sloppy rain/melt event here.( I prefer snow- the dog stays cleaner instead of getting instantly muddy!)

2. katechiconi says:

I’m really glad to hear you’re on the mend. My personal favourite fix for sore arthritic hands is a warm paraffin wax bath, very soothing and comforting for topical relief.

3. Mrs. Plum says:

So glad you are feeling better, Tim! Gorgeous quilting on the bag.

4. Pat says:

Glad you are mending!!
    Great looking bag.

5. terryknott says:

Glad to read that you are “mending!” Here’s to eating foods that don’t cause you pain and that bring you good energy!

6. stephanie says:

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

7. Sharron Evans says:

Slow and steady wins the race! Glad you’re getting well!

8. Stoney Monte says:

Well, for a sick guy, you’ve been very productive, so I can’t wait to see what you tackle now that you’re healthy!

9. Andrea says:

Hopefully that is the end of that; happy to hear you’re on the mend!

10. heartsease57 says:

So glad to hear the procedure worked! Now to build your strength back. Hope you are feeling lots better very soon.

11. Carline Anthony says:

wishes for complete recovery. Your machine quilting is breathtaking and so beautiful. I could never do that I am sure

12. Lindsay says:

I am so happy that your ordeal is over. Yay!
    Your leaf patterns are my favorites so far of your machine quilting. With your background in botany it makes sense that you have found a new niche for your talents.

13. Jo le Cheminant says:

My best wishes for continued improvement in your health.

14. Nina Schwerdtfeger says:

Oh Tim, I’m so happy 😁 the last one is completed! What a trial you’ve traveled!! Now restoration for your total body! Praying for your total strength & healing – just take it slow – don’t overdue! And be sure and get plenty of water especially early morning.

15. Pam G says:

That is wonderful news Tim! So glad it’s all been figured out and taken care of. Do take time to rest and recover – then you can go like gangbusters on your many beautiful projects.

16. Yay! So glad to hear the abdominal pain is essentially gone!

17. Melanie Greenway says:

Good to hear. Now breathe!

18. Helen says:

Good to hear you are feeling better.
    I love the colour on that bag, it is so bright!

19. Gretchen McClain says:

What great news Tim! I’m happy to hear you’re report! I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers. You do such beautiful work!
    Gretchen